Multiple, related documents are available to handle the purchase order and invoicing processes: Quotes, Orders, Blanket Orders, Invoices, Credit Notes, and Return Orders.
All inter-relate and they naturally progress from a Purchase Quote to Order to Invoice at the touch of a button, or you can start at any point, for example Purchase Invoice.
During the entry a Purchase Order, Purchase Invoice, etc. full history of previous purchase documents is readily available. If using inventory, item information, availability, pricing, discounting, and substitution is just a click away.
Optionally, purchase documents automatically appear in the CRM (contact relationship module), attached to the Vendor.
Purchase Order / Invoice features:
- Fast entry, only show the fields needed
- Create multiple receipts and A/P invoices from the same purchase order
- Drop shipments tied with associated sales order
- Approval / workflow process with email notifications
- Rapidly create new purchase order / invoice / documents by copying from any other purchase document, whether open or posted.
- Multiple purchase line types:
- Fixed Asset
- G/L account
- Charge to be allocated to inventory
- Each purchase line can have its own:
- Dimensions (division, department, profit center, etc.)
- Pricing and discount rates (customer, item specific)
- Multiple serial or lot numbers
- Taxability information
- Planned receipt dates
- Import and create purchase order documents from other applications.
- New custom fields and processes to automate any task using Microsoft Dynamics NAVs rapid development environment and CBSi’s experienced programming team.