Operate without geographical boundaries and reduce expenses by using these Microsoft Internet-based solutions for business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and buy-side to sell-side activity. And they are integrated with our powerful sales and inventory solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV E-Commerce helps you improve the efficiency of your business relationships with personalized portals and automated business transactions. Portals reduce administrative costs for you and your partners by allowing customers, vendors, and other partners to serve themselves directly from their own personalized Web page.
You can also streamline your commercial interactions with vendors and customers via completely automated electronic exchange of information. You choose how you want to interact with each customer and vendor and purchase only the functionality you need. Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
Features & Functionalities
- Role & Permission Management
- Participate as a supply chain partner cost-effectively
- Accommodate the changing requirements of any partner quickly
- Improves your responsiveness to vendor and customer demands
- Makes it convenient for supply-chain partners to do business with you
- Reduces costs by automating commerce interactions
- Enables the entire online store/sales process
- Maintain customer contact information such as shipping addresses and contact persons
- Allows your customer to always know where their order is in the order/sales cycle
- Vendors can bid on purchasing needs by utilizing Navision’s reverse-auction scenarios
- Vendors can maintain all information about themselves that is stored in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Able to send e-mail notifications when any given event occurs, for example when a certain item becomes available, when an item is shipped, or when a reverse auction is opened