Microsoft Dynamics NAV Financials supports multiple currency functionality in all modules, not just the general ledger. Users are able to display general ledger, vendor, and customer balances in their base currency as well as an alternate reporting currency, with online inquiries and printed reports showing side-by-side currency amounts for account comparisons.
Thus, companies will be able to issue reports, such as financial statements in their base national currency while maintaining, for example, USD or Euro as the home or roll-up currency. Microsoft Dynamics NAV’s multicurrency functionality provides the ability to restate G/L balances in multiple currencies, with online inquiries and printed reports showing side-by-side currency amounts for account comparisons.
Multicurrency allows you to:
- Transact business more efficiently with customers and partners all over the globe.
- Expand your business internationally.
- Offer better service to international customers and vendors.
- Help your multilingual staff work more efficiently.
- Meet the requirements of EMU-zone countries.
- Support an unlimited number of currencies and 198 languages.