Maintain and track Comprehensive Employee Records
Accurate employee records are essential for human resource management. Microsoft Dynamics NAV Human Resources provides flexible facilities for organizing and controlling employee records. Built around a central repository of employee information, these facilities add reliable personnel management functionality to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
An employee card provides a complete history and information file for each employee. The information includes personal employee information as well as various administrative status codes. Among these codes is one for employment contracts, which can be used to assign standardized employment contracts or levels. A generic statistical grouping code also enables you to categorize employees using various criteria.
Each employee’s file includes a table of qualifications that you can assign from a user-defined table of qualification codes. These codes can include educational credentials, training/educational certificates and professional certifications. This information, along with the statistical codes, assists you in identifying employees that fit your profile for job opening or project assignment
- Maintain comprehensive employee records
- Define your own absence tracking methods
- Give broad access to basic employee file information while placing tighter security restrictions on confidential data
- Identify absence trends through absence history reporting
- Track equipment issuance such as notebook serial numbers, card access, etc.