- Contact Management (CRM) for investors, advisors, prospects, properties, etc.
- Investment Pipeline and Asset Management
- Investor Relations and Web Portal
- Accounting (optional)
… and since they are all a part of the same database, management visibility of all activity within your organization is complete and quick, making efficiencies skyrocket. These enhancements by Computer Business Solutions are available for both Dynamics NAV Business Essentials and Advanced Management.
Investor CRM challenges solved with CBSi and Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV CRM tailored for Investor Management:
- Quickly see all financial information by investor, including capital calls, capital received, subscription amounts, and distribution amounts – both in summary and in detail
- Maintain names, account information, addresses, notes, etc. for investors, advisors, funds, trustees, prospective investors, family members, and any other contact.
- Track calls, meetings, and activity with all of your contacts.
- Optionally group investors having multiple trusts, 401k’s, etc. so your firm may have a holistic view of their investment.
- Contacts may be selected by any criteria and sent email notifications and invitations to events, individually or in groups.
Investment Pipeline & Asset Management
- Track pipeline of proposed investment $, capital $ invested to date, lead origin, etc.
- See rollups of pipeline financials by investment, investor, and investor group.
- Keep opportunities progressing with notes, next steps, follow-up dates, due dates, etc.
- Quickly see the profitability of each fund or real property investment.
- Convert a contact prospect to a client (investor) while maintaining all detail and notes.
Learn more by expanding the items from the list below.
Distribute Investor Reports via Web Portal (read more)
- Distribute Quarterly Reporting and K-1 Distribution via portal
- Web based portal for communicating news and events
- Tiered logins for clients (investors), or their advisor
- Bulk email and mail merge
Accounting (optional)(read more)
- Make distributions via printed checks or ACH deposits directly to investor bank accounts
- Complete financial accounting includes: financial statements, accounts payables, receivables, bank reconciliation, fixed assets, purchase orders, payroll, etc.
- Analyze by any measure, location, asset class, investor class - individual, institution, broker-dealer, advisor, endowment, etc.
- Live with the comfort that financials are fully auditable and SOX compliant, user ID stamped, and changes tracked